Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blackjack is in his Forever Home!!

After a long time thinking about it, and seeing how Blackjack was getting along with my dogs, I've decided to let him stay with me and my pack. After all poor Blackie has been through, I don't think he needs another loss. He's really starting to fit into the pack. Now, this is not the breed of dog I would have looked for in a rescue, but he's growing on us, and has won our hearts.

I'm currently working on a portrait of Blackie, and will post it when it's finished. All for now...

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm so happy for you! I've been following his story since you found him and I know how much he loves you and how much you love him. This is GREAT!

    ~Ashley
    iloverescueanimals.org
    @RescueAnimals on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the addition to your pack!

    Thanks for coming by the F&W blog & posting your comments- Blackjack is incredibly lucky to have such a warm & wonderful home (great name too by the way!).

    I look forward to hearing more about Blackie. Hope to hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete